Education and training of clinical psychologists and psychotherapists
- Training clinical psychologists and psychotherapists.
– Group psychotherapy (e.g. Humanistic Psychodrama, Depth Psychology
Substantiated Psychotherapy, Encounter groups, Theme-oriented
– System Therapy (Family Therapy)
– Child- and Youth Psychotherapy (Humanistic Psychodrama, Non-
Directive Play Therapy)
– Sexual Counseling and Therapy
– Relaxation Training (Autogenic Training, Progressive Muscle Relaxation,
– Client-Centred Counseling (Conversational Psychotherapy)
– Body-Oriented Psychotherapies (Bioenergetics, Rolfing, Shiatsu)
– Art Therapy
– Music Therapy
– Therapy for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
– Addiction Therapy
- Teaching and Research in the fields of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy with a focus on the cooperation with the realms of Social Work and Pedagogy.
Development and publication of quantitative and qualitative psychodiagnostic examination procedures
Development of teaching and learning materials for psychological and pedagogical subjects
Development of language learning courses with a specialisation in the area of clinical-psychological topics with the aim to improve the international exchange between professionals in this field
- Establishment of a psychotherapeutic outpatient clinic for the students of the university and for the population in the catchment area.
- Establishment of cooperation between municipal and other national and international institutions with the aim of further developing clinical psychology and psychotherapy and providing specialists for psychosocial care worldwide.