Education and training of clinical psychologists and psychotherapists
- ICCPP is a nonprofit membership organization that advances Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy as a science, as a means of promoting health, education, and human welfare, and is devoted to disseminating and applying psychological knowledge, promoting research in Human sciences, and setting high standards of ethics, practice, conduct, education, and achievement to improve the qualifications and skills of specialists who work in these areas.
- Training clinical psychologists and psychotherapists.
– Group psychotherapy (e.g. Humanistic Psychodrama, Depth Psychology, Substantiated Psychotherapy, Encounter groups, Theme-oriented Interactions)
– System Therapy (Family Therapy)
– Child- and Youth Psychotherapy (Humanistic Psychodrama, Non-Directive Play Therapy)
– Sexual Counseling and Therapy
– Relaxation Training (Autogenic Training, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Feedback-Methods)
– Client-Centred Counseling (Conversational Psychotherapy)
– Body-Oriented Psychotherapies (Bioenergetics, Rolfing, Shiatsu)
– Art Therapy
– Music Therapy
– Therapy for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
– Addiction Therapy
- Teaching and Research in the fields of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy with a focus on cooperation with the realms of Social Work and Pedagogy.
Development and publication of quantitative and qualitative psychodiagnostic examination procedures
Development of teaching and learning materials for psychological and pedagogical subjects
Development of language learning courses with a specialization in the area of clinical-psychological topics with the aim to improve the international exchange between professionals in this field
- Establishment of a psychotherapeutic outpatient clinic for the students of the university and for the population in the catchment area.
- Establishment of cooperation between municipal and other national and international institutions with the aim of further developing clinical psychology and psychotherapy and providing specialists for psychosocial care worldwide.