Internship for psychology students
· Guest lectures by eminent personalities in the field of Psychology and Psychiatry
· Case history taking
· Mental Status Examination
· Interviewing patients
· Assessment and diagnosis – Prof. Dr. Hans-Werner Gessmann
· Administration of psychological tests – Prof. Dr. Hans-Werner Gessmann
· Scoring and interpretation of test results and arriving at a correct diagnosis of the problem
· Providing individual and group psychotherapy
· Behavioral treatment
· Working with an interdisciplinary treatment team
· Assistance in internship report writing
· Regular assigments to assess the level of understanding of students and doubt solving sessions
When will the internship start and how to apply?
ICCPP Student Members have to send their internship proposal on firstname.lastname@example.org email. Members will get the approval mail from ICCPP. After approval members internship will start.
Duration 45 Days / 240 Hours
Internship Fees Internship is only for ICCPP Student Members and sponsored by ICCPP.
Who will be the agency supervisor?
Prof. Dr. Hans-Werner Gessmann (Clinical Psychologist)
PhD. Clinical Psychology – director of ICCPP